2010年12月23日星期四

I do not want to say goodbye

I do not want to say goodbye

Green charged home from work, after a janitor's room, the door's uncle lived to see her, saying that her letter, green charge confusion that followed the uncle into the janitor's room, is really her letter, Green took charge, into a meditation. Who would have believed it? Over the last decade she has not received the letter, and all these years, nor wrote to her up.
Youth charged out of the janitor's room, gently tear heavy letter did not directly read the letter bearing green, but turn the last page, look a little letter of the name, 'Con', the name is so familiar , Green Holland's hands were shaking, trembling heart too, and she ran home to hide in the corner of the south house, she gently turn the first page:
Youth Charged:
Hello?
These years are you? Never thought I would write to you after many years, right? Do not know years later, according to this address, you will not receive my letter? I clearly remember the last time I wrote was when you get married, but from the moment when we were too full eighteen years, the blink of an eye, we have reached middle age, I still remember when young dream? How many times floating in the sea, and think of you, young charge! How many times afternoon Dreaming, Qiannian the tears off my mouth, blue charge, no matter where I am floating, you are lingering thoughts of my life yo! These years, how are you?
Remember, you have said, you like those beautiful stones and sea shells, so I picked up from Qi Mu Island sorts. I took the train to see you one day, when years later, I came to this town again, everything changed, towering buildings and people coming and going, everything is vague memory, I've been to your original work units, six years ago people said you transferred, and does not work here, the want us to another and you have a system and carry a message to your children students, but ultimately did not.
I am a man went to the headquarters site of the original field, the original yard was gone, when the cottage has become high-rise buildings, and not look like children a year, has not changed, only my memory of those four Kewutongshu, I One year in the tree by the tears of your parasol tree, and stood for a long long time ... ... like to see your face shining with tears, as if to see you long braids, seemed to see that water, the moon ... ... My young charge, and now, where are you? I put those stones and shells buried in the Chinese parasol tree, but also deeply buried my share of youth, but sad love feeling the impulse.
You may not know how many times I floated in the sea, thinking of the distance you; how many times I berthing dock, the greatest happiness is to get home to see your letter, your letter, in my many years of wandering years, once dominated the blue of my dreams. Gone so long, you changed yet? Green charge, you are married before I had the only girl.
Year, respectively, we have not love, but fell in love but in each, though, I know we may only be between the edge of a dream, I have spoken to you several times and at home, because home is the sea each month I received your letter. Parents did not completely right, I fell in love with a girl from afar, but also told me that after all the local girls too far, Green Netherlands, you do not know, I have been a dream to work with, for my dreams , no regrets for my youth feeling, I tried.
Until, that in the fall of the sea I came back, my father handed me your letter, you said you marry, maybe, I will know that day, but I still can not accept, possibly, in my dream, always wanted to one day to hold your hand, right? That night, I am a person in the bar, 一杯接一杯, wine and song, all eyes are your shadow, blue charge, my young charge, and I love the green charge for so many years married, my tears, flow in heart, many years of dreams, broken, broken ... ...
The fall of that year I did not rest at home, and followed the ship to sea, away for six months, the years drift in the ocean, or get rid of you, my young charge! ... ....
Youth charged a flood of tears, drip down my face to his lips, dropped onto the letterhead ... ...
Green charge V in bed crying, Cunduan enterohepatic, cry later, she gently opened the Southern house bookcase, gently removed from the bottom two rows of the novel, gently remove the paper bag in a large, and then remove the the Allcorn wrote to her all the letters were from 89 years and has been married to a full six years to charge Green's letter, as well as all those who sent in photos of Ah Kam, Green charged that the hand and gently brushed photographs, like something by a sharp thorn in an instant had the heart aching waves.
The first photo Allcorn sixteen years old, or that childlike face, his name written on the back and send pictures of it; second is Allcorn first day of work to do according to seafarers, he stands at the bow, back By the side of the ship, is behind the endless sea, the wind had his long hair, photos, behind the same name and he has Allcorn wrote a few words of blessing, thirty some photos in a row of green charge schedule little pink photo album, from here to see Con from a teenager until the appearance of young children all the time, these photos to accompany her young charge through the years was young and all the solitude of the day.
Youth charged again and again wiped the tears cheeks, deep down there is a state of things can not be re-made tear ... ...
"Green Netherlands, over the years, float the river north and south many places, no matter where I am often reminded Chinese parasol tree, and your face and your tears mess that long braids, then we do not know what teenager, I was liked for you so long, you always ignore me, until I leave this town just to father about you to my parasol tree, which is something you remember? "
Youth charged again shed tears, and her thoughts as memories flood the banks of the same name, brought her back to the years of transition that Kewutongshu, because Con is the field of children, the home of the year was exploration for young charge out of the oil, Con to follow their parents came to this town, as a charge for admission to the Green's class, the late eighties a small rural school north of town, only a few rows of mud huts, Con West in the school house face a big yard, a field command the kind of build their own house.

没有评论:

发表评论