2011年5月27日星期五

If I have not lied, what outcomes

If I have not lied, what outcomes

I called siyang.
A boy with lethargy, always not inhibit sleep. Sometimes when you're eating, sometimes when you're talking with friends, more time in class.
I forgot my own lethargy is from when to start. Very often, when I was seriously thinking of one thing, always unconsciously asleep.
Will always have a dream, my dream has a girl, she has the most sweet smile, my favorite character, generous and cheerful. I always remember the first time I met her when she pushed off the chain at that time cycle, thin body is very tough.
This girl certainly do not know, my message to her book How long hesitated to write that sentence. Not long after that I know, in life, this will really love at first sight the case.
"When I miss you, be sure to find you. "In this sentence are meditation each time I woke up again. I slept a little bit serious, until one day, said there may be some risk.
I peer at doctors, mind that emerged smiling. However, it can no longer afford to go to her. For me a lied unwilling to sub for himself.
Fortunately, that afternoon, I came out from the hospital, see I miss figure, she laughs is so good I looked at her side of the tall boys, also smiled.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论