2011年5月27日星期五

You did not want to be with me this way

You did not want to be with me this way

I meet in any place and he can create occasional, from the start to nod and smile to each other, to the last idiot I started asking him numerous problems.
And our conversation, it seems that I am the only one saying. My boy, he said most of the sentence is: "Oh, what? Well, I'm a little stuck sth "
All the way through senior high school is coming to an end, the boys start impatient I struggle every day. He beautiful brows asked me: "Sha Yanxi, why don't you really want to? ”
That moment, I don't know how to answer it.
In the few seconds I be in a trance, he suddenly coudao my face, looked at me, a little lazy eyes Flash show a little misty feeling, he said: "don't follow me, Ah I sleepy sth"
I watched him step walk back, I do not know where strength, yelling out loud: "Hey, that, you leave a message on the message, is it real? ”
He doubts asked: "what message? ”
I flicker for a moment, and then a word one character back out of that sentence. That he laughed after hearing. He said: "fool you, that's what I copied from the Internet, I write to everyone on the message of the sentence. ”
Eg: I see the smiling face, there is no apparent sorrow. Was such Ah, the original has been what they serve if treasure, is such a contemptible.

Blossoms in the end, become outcomes

I lived by the window to.
Ge Shan slip came in like a ghost, he jokingly asked me: "Oh, girls also want to throw blankets? ”
I looked back, see the Ge Shan backlight stand there, his face on my eyes a little bit of trance is not clear, I think I must have is trance, because I hear myself saying: "Ge Shan, do you want to be my boyfriend, Ah? ”
Ge Shan in a daze looking at me. Most of the day, he nodded a bit stiff to say: "well, well. ”
I laughed, and then turns, continue to lie on the landscape in the distance on the window sill.
I carefully locked message, and then hold Ge Shan hands, I said, I get my hair cut.
Ge Shan pet rescue eyes make me feel peace, I think, probably really is the case, you are waiting for a person waiting for a long time for a long time, but do not know is quietly waiting for you to have someone waiting for a long time.
Walking in the street, I take Ge Shan hand, head and asked him: "to help me clean up every weekend, send me junk food, not just because you are my mother's son is so simple, right? ”
And then the big boys by my side was careful red face, a little shy nod for the first time: "I think you don't know yet. ”
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论